Monday, March 1, 2010

Not So Good Memories

I'd posted about my favorite memories in my other blog, but of course there's another side. While I did enjoy the last 17 days, my thoughts on what wasn't so good.

1) Hockey may be Canada's game but other than the goal, the team really didn't play to their potential. The Olympics are about trying your best, even if it doesn't result in a medal. If the NHLer's don't want to take this "tournament" seriously than perhaps forget about the Olympics. I still can't forget the game against Switzerland. Is that how Olympians are supposed to play?

2) The other problem with the Olympics is how NHL teammates seemingly become enemies. I found it disheartening that "Canuck" fans booed and made nasty comments toward Ryan Kesler. He was trying his best. Perhaps we should trade all the foreign players from our teams like the Sedins and Kesler and Demitra. Would that make the fans happier?

3) To this day I still haven't had a Japadog. The lineups were big before and during the Olympics they were up to 2 blocks long. Maybe soon.

4) And now, the $9 billion needs to be recovered.

5) So much for the easy driving on the not-so-busy roads. The streets of Richmond will be back to normal unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment