Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Screw CBC

It was bad enough early last year when CBC decided to give up the Hockey Night in Canada theme to TSN, angering hockey fans everywhere. And now what happenened on the weekend and turned me away from the station forever.

What gives Ron MacLean the right to give the most one-sided "report" in recent memory? It's a shame that Colin Campbell gets to sit beside him looking like an idiot. He's a joke, the whole Burrows-Auger situation has become a joke. Isn't it a shame that players and coaches have to shut their mouths for fear of fines, but the officials can say whatever they want? And it's not just Burrows, the bad officiating is everywhere. There, I've said it. Does Colin Campbell and the other loser Gary Bettman want to fine me too?

In the meantime, I hereby swear that I will not watch CBC for any hockey games and Coach's Corner until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment