Saturday, December 19, 2009

Weekly Driver Rants

I wonder if I can turn this page into strictly a "bad driver" page and have enough topics to write about. You know, I think ICBC should institute some sort of a system where every time you renew your license you have to take a SIMPLE driving test. At least 50% of those on the road really have not clue what they're doing. I'm not talking about the bad drivers. There are those that speed, or cut into lanes or are otherwise reckless. That's their choice. They developed their own bad habits.

I'm talking about the ones that somehow snuck their way to a pass on their driving test. They are the ones that think that going green means never using your signal light, or have no clue how to properly merge from an onramp onto a highway. They are the ones who think HOV means to drive as slowly as possible. What were they taught in driving school anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment